Welcome To Our Website
WHERE DO YOU WANT OUR 2018 REUNION?
Message from our President
- FEU-NRMF MTIAS has installed the new set of officers for the year 2016-2018.
- The new set of officers had a business meeting soon after the Committee on Election headed by Vic Festejo finalized the result of election. The new set of officers could not wait to get installed and was very eager to start working already.
- Brainstorming on how to make a difference in our society started morning after the election result was proclaimed. Additional committees were formed to expand our programs and projects.
- Monthly Skype meetings for the next two years were set in order to better plan our activities and schedules. AGM was also scheduled for 2nd week in May 2017 to be held in Vancouver, B.C. Every single officers and board of directors present at the business meeting presented their ideas and platforms that they want to accomplish for the next two years.
- Rey Salta, our Vice-President presented a 6 month USA internship program proposal for an FEU Med Tech intern and will be working with Dean Lennie F. Natividad on how we can accomplish this.
- Tess Crisostomo, our Business Manager, who will be chairing the Continuing Education Committee presented her ideas and projects including Faculty Excellence Award, Continuing Education seminars locally and in the Philippines provided by our own alumni. Tess Crisostomo will be meeting with Dean Lennie and the Student Council President during her Philippine visit this October/November to discuss her projects.
- Cyd Sartoris, our PRO, is chairing the next reunion in 2018 and also helping with the Continuing Ed and Ways and Means Committee.
- Mila Emerson, our Auditor, is chairing the Ways and Means (Fundraising) Committee, working with Cyd also to raise funds for all our projects.
- Mayette Cajayon, our Treasurer will be working closely with the Scholarship Committee headed by Bert Gomez. Lily Cometa Beltran will continue to chair the Membership Committee and will be assisted by everyone to increase our membership.
- Community Service Committee will be headed by Dan Dominguez, who plans to have medical mission in Pl on January 2018 in conjunction with CE Seminars. Tony Ricafort is continuing to support our excellence and scholarship awards.
- Alma Nisperos, our Secretary, is continuously taking care of the society registration on a regular basis on top of taking care of the meeting minutes. Vic Festejo will continue to update us thru the newsletter. Every single officer and boards of directors are all working together to continue to improve and make a difference in our society.
- Yours truly with Rey Salta will be working together to facilitate all the programs presented by each committee. Every member and prospective members are being encouraged to get involved - be a member of the standing committee that they are interested in and make suggestions on how to improve our society.
- Your membership is also being encouraged. One way of helping our society is to get involved and possibly help with our projects financially by being a member and making a pledge. Pledge forms can be downloaded and printed from FEU MTIAS Facebook account. Pledges from our members and prospective members have started coming in and will post the list of pledges and donation on an ongoing basis as they come.
- Will continue to update information on our website as new development arises. Please visit our website every once in a while for updates. I thank everyone for a very successful reunion, for their contributions and for continuing to support our society financially and personally attending our functions.
- Special thanks to our Lifetime member and speaker, Dr Shirley Cruzada, for a very motivational and inspirational talk, who initiated a pledge to support our society financially and to all who followed her lead to support our society by making pledges to support our programs and projects.
- Looking forward to working with everyone to go forward with all our projects.
I remain at your service,
Maxi Cruz Edora
FEU NRMF MTIAS President 2016-2018. October 26, 2016
Dan Dominguez Report April 2, 2016 Click here to read Report!
Dan Dominguez Report August 11, 2015
Click here to read Report!
2016 Reunion Presentation of Officers: Las Vegas, NV
Click this to watch the video - courtesy of Tita Ricohermoso Watkins.
2017 Homecoming Celebration & the 50th Anniversary of the 1967 Grads. Linden Suites 37 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
February 2-6, 2017 - Contact persons: Annie Yumul Espinosa (email@example.com) and Rody Sumilang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In thy happy halls, our young hearts saw the light ........